- Download the QuestIntegration Unity package from the VRee SDK Downloads page
- Import the package into your Unity project.
- From the Unity Asset Store download and import the Oculus Integration Asset
- In Unity, go to
VReeSDK > Settings
- Optionally select the QuestIntegrationSettings preset or customize your own.
- Drag the
OculusQuestIntegrationCamera prefab into
Build Targets > Target HMD
- Add the Quest Hand Tracking Adapter to the adapter list.
- Open the OculusQuestIntegrationCamera prefab and select the
OVRCameraRig. In the Inspector switch the
Hand Tracking Support dropdown to "Controllers and Hands" or "Hands Only".
- Verify that hand tracking is enabled in your Oculus Quest VR Device.
- Build your application to the Oculus Quest.
- For the build instructions for the Oculus Quest please refer to : Getting started with Oculus Quest